Home Page

Individual taxpayer

Self assessment taxpayers can come from any of the following categories:

  • PAYE higher rate taxpayer
  • Self employed
  • Company director
  • Landlord
  • Contractor
find out how we can help

Sole traders & self employed

Are you registered as self employed and have you already taken the steps to become a sole trader?

find out how we can help

Supporting small to medium businesses

You may be a new business start-up, or a well established company. We can help a wide range of businesses from the one-man-band to the complex company with up to £5 million turnover.

find out how we can help

Charities and other not-for-profit organisations

We understand the issues and complexities of taxation and accounting for charities, clubs, associations and other not-for-profit organisations.

find out how we can help


Do you represent one of the two main types of partnership:

  • Traditional unincorporated partnership.
  • Limited liability partnership.
find out how we can help